We would like to invite you to a panel featuring one of our top EB-5 attorneys taking place October 19th in NYC. The EB-5 program is at the core of the 10,000+ green cards that have been issued to foreign investors over the past few years. Here at BMKLLP, our attorneys have been assisting such investors make educated, tactical decisions regarding their EB-5 visa and status.
The panel will focus on the various investment, tax, estate, and wealth planning that must be devised before your client can make the move to our shores. Making informed decisions from the start will protect the status of immigrant investors looking to subsidize the American job market.
BMKLLP is proud to co-sponsor this event, hosted by Baker Tilly Capital, LLC. Our organizations will collaborate to present an invaluable overview of the continually changing EB-5 program, including these critical points of discussion:
- The role of the broker dealer in EB-5 transactions, complying with U.S. securities laws and the rules of professional ethics
- EB-5 overview and legislative update
- U.S. banking and wealth management practices
- U.S. estate tax and long-term tax considerations affecting the wealth of the immigrating family
- Tax planning strategies and pre-immigration tips to avoid tax traps and mitigate tax exposure
You can register today here.